2016 has been the year for fashion comebacks from the 80s, 90s and 2000s, and the return of the denim mini skirt has us particularly excited. A denim mini skirt might seem more like a must have for a teenager or a party girl and not a staple requirement for every woman’s closet but here’s why it is.
- Here’s the thing about styling denim mini skirts, it’s easy to come off looking like you are stuck in your teenage years, when you do it wrong. To avoid this, you need to find a mini skirt that’s best suited for your body. Kind of the same way you need to find the perfect pair of jeans or pants. Don’t get one that’s too short or too tight.
- The easiest way to style a denim mini skirt, is to go casual. Pair your mini with a plain white tee, a crop top or a simple blouse.
- Don’t be scared to pair your mini with a pair of strappy heels, that’s a major difference between the way you and your thirteen year old self will style it.
- Nothing looks better than distressed denim and mini skirts. Putting those two together, can never go wrong.
- Go easy with your accessories, the best thing about the denim mini skirt is its simplicity and you’ll want to enjoy that each time you wear it.